When traveling with your beloved Clumber Spaniel consider these tips:
- Carry your veterinarian’s contact information, current proof of vaccinations, microchip information, and a recent photo of your Clumber which can be used to identify and locate your Clumber in case he/she gets lost.
- List of veterinarians and 24 hour emergency hospitals along the way and close to your destination.
- Pack collar, leash, harness, crate, toys, fresh water, food, and treats.
- Pet First Aid Kit. These can be purchased from www.amazon.com or you can make your own using the pet first aid supplies checklist listed on www.avma.org website.
- National Animal Poison Control 1-888-426-4435
SunMagic wishes a Happy Birthday to Eli, LaVerne & Shirley!
Please join us at the
Clumber Spaniel Fanciers of Michigan 12th Annual Specialty Show
Thursday July 9th, 2015
Calhoun County Fairgrounds, Marshall, Michigan
Also, there will be a Clumber entry on Friday -Sunday, July 10-12, 2015.